Coexprocafe is located in North-West Antioquia with around 100 dedicated members producing coffees at an altitude of 1700-1900 meters above sea level. Around 70% is harvested during the main crop between October and January and 30% during the so-called “Mitica” – Colombia’s fly crop in between April and June. This cooperative is situated in a very secluded region far from any big town, which went through very violent and difficult years during the 1990s. Many families had to abandon their land to save their lives and keep their children away from the hands of the drug smuggling Farc guerrilla. Around 2003-2005 they returned and continued their historical coffee-growing tradition, allowing for production in the region to recover and living conditions to improve substantially.
- Region: Coexprocafe
- Grade: Excelso e.p.
- Botanical Species: Arabica
- Screen Size: 15+
- Process: Fully Washed
- Altitude: 1700-1900 meters above sea level
- Roast Degree: Medium
- Tasting Notes: Citrus
Brew Instruction :
- Brewing Instruction
- Take 10g (1 scoop) of Perfetto (name of blend or origin) Roast & Ground coffee
- Pour 150-200ml of water over it and let it brew for 5-10 min. Then filter the brew through a fine sieve.
- Add sweeteners by your preference
- Your favorite coffee is ready, Stir and enjoy