Fazenda Santa Barbara is a family-owned farm in the third generation. It is located in the region of Serra da Mantiqueira and Alta Mogiana which is renowned for its variety of coffee with great quality potential. The altitude of up to 1.300 Meters above sea level provides the perfect climate for rich flavour and aroma. The flavouring and ripening processes slowly increase the complexity of the coffees.
- Region: Fazenda Santa Barbara
- Grade: Yellow Bourbon
- Botanical Species: Arabica
- Screen Size: 17/18
- Process: Fully Washed
- Altitude: 1300 Meters above sea level
- Roast Degree: Medium
- Tasting Notes: Sweet flavor, very pronounced citric acidity flavor
- Take 10g (1 scoop) of Perfetto Roast & Ground coffee
- Pour 150-200ml of water over it and let it brew for 5-10 min. Then filter the brew through a fine sieve.
- Add sweeteners by your preference
- Your favorite coffee is ready, Stir and enjoy
GRIND SIZE – FINE