What’s a morning without a great cup of coffee? Well, for that matter, what’s anytime of the day without one?
BeanDeck is dedicated towards helping everyone discover the perfect coffee for them. We work tirelessly to find the best coffee producers, roasters and manufacturers to bring to you the best coffee for your preferences.
We are on a journey to introduce India to what great coffee can actually be. Want to join in?
What’s the Job?
Reporting directly to the founding team, you will work on making sure the daily Runnings of Beandeck work smoothly and without any glitches.
Your role would include but not be restricted to:
- Coordinate and fix any and all glitches with order routing, logisitcs and management
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports to review the health of the company
- Create relevant reports for partner organisations and help with the financial reporting and management
- Sourcing and negotiation with vendors
If you are the type that likes taking complete ownership and build skills and deep knowledge on the way to success, this is the job for you.
What we care about:
- A creative problem solving mindset – We don’t know what is the right way and don’t expect you to. But we expect you to try.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of the role
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Technology adaptability – We are a young brand and work with different technology tools to make our lives as productive as possible. Got a reccomendation? we would love to hear it
- Willingness to work for a startup and in an ambiguous surrounding
- A love for coffee – This should be understood 😛
What we don’t care about:
- Which school/college you went to
- Age/Gender/location/ethnicity – We are an equal opportunity provider and value diversity
What will you get?
- Amazing coffee! – Yes, we will ship your favourite coffee to you 🙂
- To be on the ground floor(virtually) of a newly formed company
- To work on a product that blends 2 high growth industries – Ecommerce and coffee
- Opportunity to create a lasting presence and convert the internship into a longer term appointment