What’s a morning without a great cup of coffee? Well, for that matter, what’s anytime of the day without one?
BeanDeck is dedicated towards helping everyone discover the perfect coffee for them. We work tirelessly to find the best coffee producers, roasters and manufacturers to bring to you the best coffee for your preferences.
We are on a journey to introduce India to what great coffee can actually be. Want to join in?
What’s the Job?
- To understand Beandeck brand tone, core message and target audience
- To conceptualize and create blog content with quick turnaround time
- To curate highly engaging and shareable content that’s accurate
- To comfortably come up with blog topic ideas with keyword research and competitor analysis
- To write compelling articles and assisting their promotion through Social Media campaigns
- To edit existing blog posts and articles based on the quality, what is working, and scope of additional information
- To understand the brand to analyze and curate relevant content
- To identify easy-win topics that can easily rank on top in the SERPs
- To use various online tools- GSC, SEMRush, etc to come up with topic ideas and keywords
What are We Looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience
- Highly proficient in English Language with impeccable writing and editing skills
- An in-depth understanding of user-intent and online landscape- what users want
- A strong sense and understanding of editorial know-hows
- A sound understanding and interest towards strategizing informational blogs and improving their engagement for Organic Traffic
- Strong organizational and planning skills and is capable to get qualitative work done under pressure with a quick turnaround time
- Is very passionate and stays on top of all the best practices related to digital healthcare news, blogs, and user experience
- Knows how to prioritize work with ease
- Can write highly informative technical health articles that are keyword optimized without breaking a sweat
- Is curious and isn’t shy to experiment with newer forms of digital communication and is enthusiastic about the overall ecommerce landscape
- Detail, efficiency and timeline oriented content zealot
What we care about:
- A creative problem solving mindset – We don’t know what is the right way and don’t expect you to. But we expect you to try.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of the role
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Technology adaptability – We are a young brand and work with different technology tools to make our lives as productive as possible. Got a reccomendation? we would love to hear it
- Willingness to work for a startup and in an ambiguous surrounding
- A love for coffee – This should be understood 😛
What we don’t care about:
- Which school/college you went to
- Age/Gender/location/ethnicity – We are an equal opportunity provider and value diversity
What will you get?
- Amazing coffee! – Yes, we will ship your favourite coffee to you 🙂
- To be on the ground floor(virtually) of a newly formed company
- To work on a product that blends 2 high growth industries – Ecommerce and coffee
- Opportunity to create a lasting presence and convert the internship into a longer term appointment